Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Angels

Today is traditionally the day to honor guardian angels.  Maybe you don't believe in them, but I do.  I had an experience almost two decades ago that made me believe.  I didn't see anything, but I sure felt something.  I didn't hear anything with my ears, but I sure did within my mind.  It was powerful, but much too personal to share in a blog.

Regardless, I want to thank my guardian angel for that day, every day before, every day since, and every day that will be.  Angel, you are awesome!  And now, a challenge for you, dear friend/reader...one that I will share with you, as always...During this week, find a way to be an angel for someone else.  No need to try doing something big or complicated.  Your smile might lift someone's heart.  The way that you listen with an open mind and an open heart may touch someone.  Let's try it, together.

May your angels bless and keep you today and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment